Should I go to the gym?
So, I haven't been to the gym in the past 2 days due to having a cold that's really clogged up my airways. Now, I can breathe a lot better today but it's still clogged up enough that I'm even finding a walk to the shops quite exhausting.
I don't know whether to go to the gym. I really want to go but I still feel really ill.
If I do go then because of Sunday bus times with it being a bank holiday today I'll be stuck there for 2 hours until my next bus home is due.
So, usually if I don't feel up to going the gym I just go anyway, give it a go and come straight back home if I'm not feeling it, but, today it'll be difficult for me to come straight back home. I know I'm too ill to go but I've already skipped 2 days so I'm really feeling conflicted.
I kinda thinking I should just see how I feel tomorrow.
All of my colleagues have been suggesting that I should or shouldn't go. "you don't wanna go when you're ill, it'll be a bad experience" or "you should go. Sweat that cold out of your system and you'll feel better afterwards" so I really just don't know.So, I haven't been to the gym in the past 2 days due to having a cold that's really clogged up my airways. Now, I can breathe a lot better today but it's still clogged up enough that I'm even finding a walk to the shops quite exhausting.

I don't know whether to go to the gym. I really want to go but I still feel really ill.

If I do go then because of Sunday bus times with it being a bank holiday today I'll be stuck there for 2 hours until my next bus home is due.

So, usually if I don't feel up to going the gym I just go anyway, give it a go and come straight back home if I'm not feeling it, but, today it'll be difficult for me to come straight back home. I know I'm too ill to go but I've already skipped 2 days so I'm really feeling conflicted.

I kinda thinking I should just see how I feel tomorrow.

All of my colleagues have been suggesting that I should or shouldn't go. "you don't wanna go when you're ill, it'll be a bad experience" or "you should go. Sweat that cold out of your system and you'll feel better afterwards" so I really just don't know.