My sketchbook
cgmythology: Thank you for your support, friend!

Lately, I've been focusing a lot on anatomy and figure drawing. I try to make sketches on time as often as possible. I want to learn to better understand and draw a figure from the head. Below I will attach a couple of sketches. Maybe someone has ideas or criticism on how best to convey the "liveliness" of the figure and gesture?

Here are some sketches:

Attached Files Image(s)

From the head. Idea and lineart.

In the process, a few more pencil portraits. And of course anatomyyyyy))

Attached Files Image(s)

Yooooo boys!)
I'm learning the render)

I just draw everything that comes to hand. Another jar and a pack of cigarettes are next.

Attached Files Image(s)

Loving your latest figure sketch, very cool style! Great studies as well with your latest digis, nice and clean with some great brushwork and color choices! Keep it up!

Rendering studies are looking good. I really like the acid colours in the backgrounds on the second set too, it would be cool to see some of that vibrancy make it's way in to your portraits.
cgmythologyMutley: Thanks!)
Portrait sketches:

Attached Files Image(s)

hm...

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice portraits, especially building up the skin tones in the first one with all the colour contrasts and use of acidic colours / saturation.

The landscape piece has a great sense of atmosphere - you can feel the cold. Was it done from imagination? It looks like your portraits are a mix of studies from photos and ones from imagination, working that way in landscapes too might help.
Loving the recent studies, solid brushwork all around. I think what could benefit you more is to push form and lighting more when shading for a more 3D look as your values are looking a bit flat at the moment. Keep it going!