Paginas y MAS!
Figure construction practice from late last year.

Attached Files Image(s)

m0aR figure sketches

Attached Files Image(s)

Figure construction practice and application. The model, a fellow artist himself. :)
Really doing my best in trying not do 'finished' drawings. With my current practice I've become more and more in tune with the process itself and making each step read clearly.

Attached Files Image(s)

Various figures from live evening sessions the last few months. Hoping to get back to that regularly soon.
Currently, about to finish some leg/foot practice off Old Masters next few days/wks before moving on to learning about Light and Shadows. Enjoy the weekend!

Attached Files Image(s)

Loving your gesture lines as always, very lively and you seem to have a very solid understanding of form and general anatomy of the figure based on your studies. Very impressive all around, keep it up!

(08-06-2022, 04:21 PM)cgmythology Wrote: Loving your gesture lines as always, very lively and you seem to have a very solid understanding of form and general anatomy of the figure based on your studies.  Very impressive all around, keep it up!

Hi cgmythology, as always thanks for the kind encouragement.
Anatomy is something I haven't hit hard actually! Most of these pages are a practice of structure, but it's nice to know that it's at least reading through shape, form, rendering.

Did an assessment the last 2 wks and Anatomy is a subject I will hit the books on in the coming months.

Cheers!

4-hr long-pose from 2018 I wanna say...
These are ones I would love to daily at least. I was only doing it monthly back then.

Attached Files Image(s)