Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: zweiDee Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zweiDee

Hey Daggers,

Im an Artist from Zurich and Im sure I learn here a lot from you Crimson Daggers! This community it's a great inspiration and motivation for me. You will find here study's, sketches and more...

cheerz...

- warm up study's / ref: foto's...

[Image: 6754959403_1d0cc6676f_b.jpg]

[Image: 6754959271_299f9d2962_b.jpg]

zweiDee

warm up thumb'n'nailz

like the first one, I think I do something more with that...

[Image: 6759430061_b481ff45be_b.jpg]
Great thumbs and studies, really looking forward to see more your stuff ;)

zweiDee

Just a rly quick silhouette sketch at lunch time. I don't will spend tu much time at the moment. have to work more on the bloodsport...

[Image: 6765670813_39b8fe60ae_b.jpg]

JasonR

Lookin good. The thumbnails have a lot of movement too them. Makes the environment feel alive (in a good way)
that hand looks purdy!

zweiDee

My entry for this month Gnomon Challenge.

"This month's theme: Apocalypse ZS (Zombie Safe) Transport.
i.e. a vehicle that you would feel safe in traveling the wasteland of the future..."

So here is my Chuck Transporter. I spend no a lot time. Crimson Dagger and study stuff is currently more important to me. But I had this Chuck Idea and the idea to paint this in an oldschool looking pixel game illustration or something... I mean, no zombie would fu** with chuck! ^_^

[Image: 6785054489_635f528d76_b.jpg]

empyrean

Those thumbs are great, nice textures.

henri

oh jesus, not another chuck norris monster truck firing nostril missiles... haha. the thumbs look neat and so do your studies! stay busy ^^