Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Ivan Ći's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Almost done, progress from today [Image: mantis+lair21+ivan+ci.jpg]

edit: must...sleeep [attachment=5474]
Cool man. Top one comin out very nice. Might be cool to add in a few vines hanging down from some of the top spikes? Not sure, but could use just a bit more flavor. You'll probably end up solving it in the final.
Love your sketchbook man! Keep sharing stuff.
Thank you! Dennis, I will spice it up more, its a good suggestion.
I took a surprise lake trip these 3 days so I brought my anatomy book to do something while I'm enjoying sunsets [attachment=5517]
Good news, everybody - here are some mostly failed drawings for you to feel better about yourselves :) [attachment=5578]
Been busy at work, so i gotta pick up the pace with studies.

aaand a blue eyed fella [attachment=5579]
Good studies there iCi.
Good ol' fashioned hard work going on in here, your enviro pieces are really nice and interesting to look at. Keep up the good work!
Great sketchbook man, love those environments and your linework. All the studies and hardwork is awesome to see too. Keep at it!
Whoa, you are being too kind now, tnx :)

Ill put the things from cd env challenge1 here as well. 2 quick ideas, I liked the 2nd one more.[Image: 1env,+ici.jpg] Creature sketch from that plant world [Image: plantbug+by+ivanci.jpg]
Duuuuuudeee. Those new paintings of yours are really sweet. Keep'em comming! <3
Lol, tnx rama, i still have a lot to learn. Portrait of beautiful Dunja from photo from today [attachment=5618] meh

and Nik, he is playing harmonica, not eating a sandwich :P [attachment=5619]
moving on with environment challenge here http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1...l#pid11632 cmon, participate guys, you know you want to, lets make it rain. [Image: plantplanet+process+ivanci.jpg]
Great work so far on the challenges man.
Tnx Dennis. So, this is what I've been doing today, since yesterday I had too much work so I didn't draw nor paint anything (OH A DAY WITHOUT DRAWING NOOOOOOES) Not the best day, meh... 2 wips - some progress infernal beings' hq and a Golden floating city[attachment=5695][attachment=5696]
Challenge WIP and a Rammstein inspired sketchy
[attachment=5724][attachment=5725]
Cool stuff. I like your environments. Waiting for polished one <3
Rama, yo are so right, I don't have anything rendered, so from now on, I will try and finish these pieces I started. Let the polishing commence !

*Environment challenge phase 2 wip, go check it out, 7days left http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1...l#pid11972
[attachment=5796]
Throw in some crits while its still fresh
Your updates are very promising and your environments are great. Keep killin it dude.
Nice paintings, keep up
Love the newest piece. However I would change some things. I hope You don't mind I gave you this really quick paintover. Ofc you don't have to make those changes. Those are only my loose thoughts about this piece.

[Image: 1QOLG.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16