Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Leele's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Leele

Hi, I'm new here^^ I would like to receive critiques from another people, to learn more and more, and well, make new friends lol

[Image: tumblr_m24pi6dIeJ1qkcic2o1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lxzai5FF9H1qkcic2o1_500.jpg]

Some sketches that I made in the beginning of the year. =)

This was made in PS CS5. I don't have much experience with tablet and digital painting, but I'm working to get this better :D

[Image: tumblr_m6xgzyQNLW1qkcic2o1_500.jpg]
Hey Leele! Welcome!

Leele

Thank you =D

Leele

Hi x] I know it has been so long that I've posted here, but it's hard to get images of my works ><" since my scanner passed away. These are a couple of studies. The reference for the first was Anne Hathaway, and I think she was a GREAT catwoman who deserves a movie for her ;(
The second is one I've started tonight. It's only studies, but as soon as I can, I'll post more here!
Please, leave your opinion, are more than welcome! =)

[Image: tumblr_m8o8apaL2K1qkcic2o2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m8o8apaL2K1qkcic2o1_1280.jpg]

(07-23-2012, 04:36 AM)Leele Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you =D

Correcting: the second was Anne, the first was the random girl

Leele

Hello =)

Updating with more sketches.

These are a couple sketches that worked out pretty well lately. The first was an idea I used for practicing comic compositions. I can’t really show the rest of them because I think it’s ugly xD

And the other is the finished version of the study of the last post. I think I’m improving, still have a lot of work to do with my pencil, but, it’s nice to see and recognize some progress =)

Hope you guys enjoy^^

[Image: tumblr_m9kkqdZoR91qkcic2o1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m9kkqdZoR91qkcic2o2_1280.jpg]
Oh, hey Leele, welcome to the forums. Cool sketches so far, last one came out nice.

Leele

@Dennis Kutsenko: Thank you =)

Here is something I was working on photoshop before I lose my patience with rebel tablet xD

On the right is a study, of color, composition, of how it supposed to look like. And on the left is the “work for real” =)

[Image: tumblr_m9nc1jKPfY1qkcic2o1_500.jpg]

Leele

[Image: tumblr_mlxteexHh31qkcic2o1_500.jpg]

Today’s study in photoshop. Just testing brushes to study values =)