Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Jasper's Sketchbook!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JasperSandner

Hey everyone, figured I'd share some of my work here. To start here is some recent finished work for anyone unfamiliar with my stuff.

[Image: JbWt7.jpg]

[Image: KingDodongo3_jaspersandner_720px.jpg]

[Image: Crystal_Theif_Finish_jaspersandner.jpg]

[Image: koloss_by_jaspersandner-d41ezfy.jpg]

The first two images are from a series of Ocarina of Time bosses that I'm working on. Here's is a WIP of the third one

[Image: wip1.jpg]

Here's a quick sketchbook page of studies for the latest Bloodsports challenge!

[Image: Scan-120124-0002.jpg]

Thanks for checking out my work!
I see you work everywhere! :) you're amazing! keep rocking. Those sketches of the gorillas are great.
Mad skills! Really loving your work!

Benjah

awesome TLOZ fan art!!
Awesome work, I love the kid with the backpack full of crystals.

gabrielcunha

Love your work Jasper, crazy stuff ;D
was great watching the streams jasper, and guuuh those gorilla studies are great, good luck with the entry
These are great man! Love the scale and movement in the green/pink monster piece.
Great work, I really love the gorillas!
Jasper, I am a huge fan of your OoT work! I can't wait to see what you come up with the next set of bosses! When/ if you create prints let me know, I'd love to get my hands on some of them!

JasperSandner

Hey thanks a lot everyone!

Tyler- That sounds good man, I haven't decided if I will do prints of these, but if there ends up being enough interest I most likely will.

Anyway, I might as well put this here since I won't post it anywhere else until I finish it more

[Image: finished_jaspersandner.jpg]

JasonR

Great stuff, I like the colors youre using in the pieces.

dontfeeddirk

beautiful work man ! did u use a texture on the blue ogre or are it just brush strokes ?

henri

sweet stuff, jasper! i'm diggin the banana breastplate :)
Sweet stuff! Really like your "textures". The one with the green monster and boy is absolutely fantastic