Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Natzetta's sketchbook - Visual mind-vomit and other cute things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

natzetta

Hello and welcome to my smutbook, lovely daggerers!
I am not a fan of smalltalk and verbose introductions, so I'll keep it short and simple: Please, feel free to take a look around, leave a comment and print the following images to use them as a fancy hat. <3333

Let's start with some pages from my recent sketchbook (2012).
A whole lotta faces and weird, intricate, pattern, structure... things. Most of the pictures are drawn from imagination, occasionally I use models as references or specific facial features to puzzle new faces. Once every blue moon, I "study" other artists' work by shittily copying my favourite images, but I get bored with that after about... two pictures.

All the freaky stuffs are belong to us, tho. <3

I use biro for sketches and sometimes ink and acrylics.
Damn, cool sketchbook, welcome to daggers
Oh niiiice! Look at all these beautiful sketches. Welcome to the daggers and hope to see future updates :)
welcome! :heart:
Loving them lines, welcome.

natzetta

Thank you so much, guys! :D

Here's two monster concepts, done a while ago in PS.
Wow, I like all of this.
awesome stuff !
the monster look really bitchin' :D

natzetta

Quick monster concept~
I like your twisted monsters, there really great

natzetta

sketchiness, being an idiot wif colors.
I love your sketchbook drawings, damn nice style. your monsters are pretty insane to.
I like all those faces! and the monsters! this is really good! :)
You really got a nice handle on drawing that creepy organic form huh :D. Very nice.
Sweet sketches. Those monsters are looking awesome :)

natzetta

Thanks a bunch, guys! I'm glad yer linking my whacky organic monster shizz.

Had this sketch trashed forever, but dug it up today. lol @ the arm and hand tho.

natzetta

more from le sketchbook

natzetta

[attachment=6715]

natzetta

[attachment=6723]
Jealous of your sketchbook pages, I need to sketch more :p Are those studies of faces or from imagination? Either way, nice start to your sketchbook :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6