Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Eddy´s Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
here comes another one!
[attachment=11978]
sketching more of this manga shit, before work. :P

The good stuff is coming! xD

[attachment=12043]
Wear that manga on your sleeve man, keep it coming!
ed i love your sequential work man. I don't see many people interested in doing that kind of practice on the CD forums. I'm actually working on some traditional sequential stuff I can't post right now. Have you got yourself a copy of framed ink? It's been my main guide for creating sequential stuff
Great stuff eddy and no problem we wont hold the manga stuff against you :P just push push push!!!
atrenr: Thanks mate! also, its funny because manga is the spanish word for sleeve.

Mr.Toodles: Thanks! be sure to tell me when you upload something related to your project, i would love to see it! also, thanks for telling me about that book, it looks great and i think i will order it from amazon asap.

Cj_marsh: glad to read that mate! i will keep pushing!! :)

But i´m still busy as hell, so here is some more pitiful sketches...

[attachment=12140]
Kept you waiting huh? xD

I started to work again on the novel, this time i´m busy with the design of the new protagonist.
Nadia. She is close related to Rose.
And it isnt the only change on the novel, there is more in the making :P

[attachment=12329]

Which color scheme do you prefer?
Personally i like the blue one.

The fully rendered version is coming!

PD: in the case someone is interested in a step by step or something like that, just tell me.

MrBeast

The greenish colors are much better imho, but the pattern makes the chest look dull. Maybe 1 with the colors of 2?
Yeah, seems like the green one is the winner.
MrBeast, maybe something like this?
[attachment=12330]

MrBeast

Nice rendering on the head. For the chest I would switch the black and the green. (Leaving shoulders and arms as they are.)
sorry for the late reply MrBeast, i changed the design a bit when rendering it.
I´m satisfied with the rendering of the face yeah, and i added a camo pattern to the green parts of the suit too.
Now her stealth suit has the back and legs reinforced to reduce damage from falling and muscular fatigue when running.

[attachment=12463]
Thumbs up Eduardo!
I do think there is bit too much white on the legs though, I am not sure the light would be that intense there to make those highlights - but thats just nitpicking :)
Hey, I didn't know you can manga, looks cool! Nadia looks nice, you might consider changing the material of her outfit, unless she is about to go underwater hehe
Thanks Ursula, iCi! :)

you both are right, the material of her suit is too latex like, i definitely need to make it more opaque.
Will upload an updated version soon, along with moar stuff.
here is my current wip, this time i´m designing another Divinitus character, Jane.
Oh boy, the more i get into character design the more i like it!
[attachment=12582]
yes, there's a reason for her to go showing her chest. x]

[attachment=12585]
...so we can stare.
yup iCi, but its for science. :)

I spend much more time than necessary on this one. xD But i kinda like the result.
[attachment=12654]
good morning daggers! :)

[attachment=12692]
[attachment=12693]
Mannn I'm loving the characters! Jane is badass. Those anatomy studies are looking sweet to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45