Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Damians Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

deerandfox

this one feels ok so far
Looks good and interesting already at this early stage and have some story in it. I'm waiting till You finish it :)

deerandfox

Calling it done.

AWOL

deerandfox

Always wanted to try and design my own Sith, about an hour in so far, purple capes aren't brutal, but i think this guy has more regal sensibilities. Perhaps an upper class background.

deerandfox

Darth Raum

Member of a new Sith order, fed up with the rule of two and the emperor, they plan on overthrowing the empire and ruling as a guiding entity throughout the galaxy with a much more subtle and political influence.
I'm enjoying these updates Man. This Sith is really cool, makes me wanna try making my own Jedi sometime, brings me back to my old Star War's fanatic days ;D

deerandfox

Cheers mate, yeah I had fun with this one, I might do the rest of his crew as well, make it a little project

deerandfox

Before bed sketch

deerandfox

Continuing the sith designs, this is a WIP of one that enjoys battle a lot more. He wears a fully enclosed metal face mask for no other reason than to hone his force use to near perfection, but still prefers sinking both his blades into any unlucky jedi that want a piece. Oh and his skin is meant to be a gross green colour, but im trying to tone that down a bit and make it more subtle, perhaps a more greyish green with hints of orange
Still thinking of a badass name.

deerandfox

Another Sith design, still trying to work out what her face will be, i really didnt want to overly sexualise her or anything but i also wanted her to remind people of the seduction of the dark side, bit of a fine line, but im happy after a few hours of frustration.
And i'll be popping 6 characters on this background almost like a promo image, good for the portfolio i guess.

deerandfox

Back study/Sith Update
Some nice stuff going here..with the last sith pieces...give those hands some more love yo...they're holding bright sabers so you tend to look at them and there's not much happening. Even the half done one on the middle guy, sharpening the silhouette there can help too.

deerandfox

Yeah your probably right, I'll clean them up a bit

deerandfox

some new stuff, the hooded guy is for a Perth band, dragon is just a weird sketch, trying different stuff.
Loving the set of Sith. Keep it up Man, I'm Looking forward to more stuff.

deerandfox

Start of a motorcycle study, Triumph's being my favourite bikes it seemed appropriate. This shit is difficult
Awesome work on the sith characters, looking forward to seeing that all finished. This sketchbook is full of win, keep it up!
Siths look cool man, seems like a cool project. Really like the idea of the full face mask, and just seeing with the force. Nice one. Keep it up dude.

deerandfox

Thanks guys

deerandfox

Started this guy yesterday, really wasn't sure if it would turn out, but so far hes looking fairly menacing. Perhaps the next one wont have the tropey red eyes, but this guy suited it so whatever. Also colour dodge on armour is my new love...sparingly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10