Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Victoria's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I love your school drawings! Hands and feet are looking good.

Camron

looking good keep it up :)
I wish i started at such young age... Nice studies, Victoria. keep it up! I'm looking forward to seeing your development.
i was kinda lazy
[Image: tumblr_mbuhxrBCzl1ra9tb4o1_500.png]

thank you all!
i am looking forward to get better and show you more
okay guys, so i just finished my first study of some asian guy!

[Image: tumblr_mbzzdoQ7GG1ra9tb4o1_500.png]

dont forget to leave a comment!
Looks good. Pretty nice values.
i thought i have to add some more values to the face, because somehow it looks flat to me, but i am not sure
I would need to see the reference to tell you for 100%. However for me it looks pretty well, you could add few little speculars where light bounces directly to the viewer's eye, though - it could give it a little more depth.
unfortunately it was from tumblr and i didn't save it >.<
i will try to do this in my next study!
Oh, the hands looks great. Asian guy too.
You can add more values to the face but i recommend add more values to the next study that you do and use this one as a learn experience.. It amazing to see how organic your hands look.. DOnt stop what your doing..
Much love for you and your work <3 xd
[Image: tumblr_mcgseo9c301ra9tb4o1_500.png]

well i would say that this is really bad one, but it is still a study!
As long as you learned something, it was worth it, right? Th_096_K
So good job! Keep at it! :D

kevin

new studies look nice!
[Image: 522895_544642188884080_1904354080_n.jpg]
female torso 01

thanks ^^
Hay there! Couldnt draw anything for a week because of my hand. Looks like i've overworked and have some problems but i am almost recovered. I shouldn't draw but i just couldnt resist and decided to do this quick portrait of my mother.

[Image: 523452_550212281660404_839307190_n.jpg]

Jkutz

WOW, your color and light! your edges could use a little work, key word little. Your awesome, keep kicking ass!
nice studies, but watch your health! do at least a little break every two hours of work to avoid problems.
Pages: 1 2 3