Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello im ibsen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im Ibsen Zayas, friends call me Oxefer or Ox...I was refered to this website by a dude who streams and it sounded cool. I like the idea of meeting other artists having some online friends or something.

Im kinda rude i suppose and not well versed in music or art but i just like drawing and learning to draw.

Cant say i have a favorite artist or anyone I admire but i do like a few illustrations most are shin megami tensei or final fantasy work.. I supose my goal is to be better at comics and maybe get a job in an industry where i can be creative.

Pleasure to Meet you All ^_^
Hey Ibsen, welcome to the forums!

Head over to the sketchbook section and begin your learning! ^_^

Dimitri

Welcome Ox !
You have a good purpose !
(09-21-2012, 09:07 AM)Laura_H Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ibsen, welcome to the forums!

Head over to the sketchbook section and begin your learning! ^_^
'

haha i will, i just need to remember to post on it i often do stuff and just leave it gathering dust inside my harddrive lol
(09-21-2012, 07:41 AM)Oxefer Wrote: [ -> ]Im Ibsen Zayas, friends call me Oxefer or Ox...I was refered to this website by a dude who streams and it sounded cool. I like the idea of meeting other artists having some online friends or something.

Im kinda rude i suppose and not well versed in music or art but i just like drawing and learning to draw.

Cant say i have a favorite artist or anyone I admire but i do like a few illustrations most are shin megami tensei or final fantasy work.. I supose my goal is to be better at comics and maybe get a job in an industry where i can be creative.

oops my purpose is to be a good comic artist one day if i can ever get the hang of comic flow

Damage

(10-11-2012, 02:43 PM)Oxefer Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2012, 07:41 AM)Oxefer Wrote: [ -> ]Im Ibsen Zayas, friends call me Oxefer or Ox...I was refered to this website by a dude who streams and it sounded cool. I like the idea of meeting other artists having some online friends or something.

oops my purpose is to be a good comic artist one day if i can ever get the hang of comic flow

Pleasure to meet you Ibsen \o/
(10-11-2012, 04:52 PM)Damage Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2012, 02:43 PM)Oxefer Wrote: [ -> ]

Pleasure to meet you Ibsen \o/

please do damage you meet