Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi this is Drew(pen name)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

this is Drew...this is my pen name. :)

I'm a fulltime college student, I'm majoring in business administration.

But I've loved art since I was a kid, however I was never consistent in it, seeing places like this and Dave's/Dan's art is a huge inspiration.

I feel I can get somewhere through being self taught!

I'm here to learn and work my fingers to the bone...further if possible. I do participate with other arts groups here but most of them aren't as serious as I am so it's usually a let down.

Also, aside from art, I love to exercise, ride my motorcycle (just a 250cc beginner bike for now), I love technology, I have the asus b121 tablet :D (surprisingly it didn't make me a better artist...who would've thought right? :P), I like bitter foods...very small sweet tooth. And I've bought some great art books recently which are sitting on my shelf...I thought once you've bought a book its already been read...guess its not true. =/ (damn it >. <!)

But yeah, enough ramblingo.0, I'm here to stay and crash/burn till I get good enough to be hired for concept art by large gaming companies. :D (YEAH! *high five*)o_0

[Image: IMAG0001.JPG]
Welcome Man, you should start up a sketchbook Here and update with your work regularly!. That way you can keep motivated, and others can point things out things you may not see.
DUDE!
Thanks for that heads up...I'd totally forgotten about that. =/

I need to get ma shtuff straight!

Can't wait to start! :D

(09-22-2012, 06:13 AM)Jonesoda Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Man, you should start up a sketchbook Here and update with your work regularly!. That way you can keep motivated, and others can point things out things you may not see.
Hey Drew, welcome to the forums!