Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: mysterycookie's scetchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey everyone, i decided to start a scetchbook too.

i just turned 16 about a week ago and haven't started yet with going to an art school,
so my resources and the amount of critique and time i get on art are limited. i therefore totally appreciate any tips or critiques you can give me. let it be in my scetchbook here or anywhere else. it doesn't matter, just when you see something wrong i'd love to hear what it is ^^

anyhow,
these are some traditional scetches i made in the last week.
[Image: scetchdump_zps298d45c1.png]

i shall try to update frequently and just hope school won't demand all of my attention.

that's it for now :D

Glasya

Daiiiiimmmm your really talented for a 16 year old
Makes me wish I started sooner. :(
Amazing work, keep them coming
aww thank you so much! i do my best but i still need to improve a lot c:

and, long time no update! a big majority of my work is traditional and i often am too lazy to scan my stuff in.

but today i decided i wasn't lazy so i scanned a couple of scetches from the scetchmeet in the netherlands ( 6th of oktober ) and some other stuff. i didn't level it though so the bg might have some strange gradients here and there:

[Image: schetsen.png]

tips are, as always, most welcome! be it specific or general :3
There great.
Any chance you can post them in bigger format?
hey warre, thanks for the comment.
it seems as if they are auto-resized somehow.
i have them posted on deviantart and there they do display larger:

1st: http://misterycookie.deviantart.com/art/...-328562978
2nd: http://misterycookie.deviantart.com/art/...-331208739

if there was any way to post them bigger i wouldn't know how :/
You are using photobucket, try to upload to this site instead.
aw thanks! i found out just now XD i can be really blind sometimes.. when i got more files which need to be displayed large, i'll definately use it c:

and because i should also learn to paint on the computer i got some new doodles. nothing really special, just some practicing colour and using the tablet :3

[Image: head-1.png]
09-10-2012
[Image: scetch.png]
12-10-2012

i definately need to practice more XD