Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Sickbrush "Fantastic Daggers" class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Very nice class Sickbrush!
I'm a little behind but hopefully I can catch up!
[attachment=7196]
[attachment=7197]
[attachment=7198]
[attachment=7199]

Laenri

That die is boss haha. I bet it was a challenge and fun ^_^
This made me realize how few items I own that are not simple box shapes.

[attachment=7247]
[attachment=7248]

Thank you, Melanie! That was actually the first enviro I've ever done. So I'm glad someone liked it :)
Time to post my work from assignment #2.
And I want to thank you all for this cyclone of practice and ideas and sense of community.
<3

[attachment=7273]
Took forever! But here's it, finally. Now with 100% more perspective. Man, yesterday's class was a proper eye-opener.

[Image: Assignment-2a.jpg]

[Image: Assignment-2b.jpg]
finally had time to do it ...wee construction

[attachment=7280]

robert laszlo kiss

it's weekend, so time to catch up ^_^
catching up on homework because i'm a shitty sutdent D:
[Image: W1A1%2520Faces.jpg]

[Image: W1A2%2520Lasso.jpg]

[Image: W2A1%2520Still%2520Life%2520Lines.jpg]

[Image: 12%252010%252014%2520bunny.jpg]

Ghoulz

[attachment=7340]Portraits done. Happy with some and disappointed with others. I will try to go back and do more once I catch up and have more time. working on the lasso environment now. Hopefully it turns out. First time.
yall rox!

sushy

What is the next assignment?
no homework for tomorrow, waiting to see what students have come up with on their own this time : )

Ghoulz

had some time to post my assignements here. I really love everyones work, makes me feel even more pumped <3

[Image: 1-11.jpg]
[Image: 3-10.jpg]
[Image: 2-12.jpg]
[Image: 5-9.jpg]
awesome! see you all tonight!
hey everybody,
i tried to follow up the assignements, so here is the stuff i did today.
this challanges was really humbling, it seems like i can't wrap my head around construction of 3D objects. How would I go about constructing something that is not on a vertical or horizontal line?

cheers,
Flo
Hey,

These are the 5 objects we had to draw with construction lines and the one we had to paint.
I'm not so happy about the painted object cos it's the first time i had to paint in PS and had trouble with the brushes
[attachment=7462]
[attachment=7461]
Wow! Everybody you did really great jobs here!!! I might tune in tonight and follow up! ^^
I was watching the last videos from your Library... gosh, I learned a lot Cris :) thanks so much for the teaching :heart:

I was never able to do a house or barn in perspective - and I've read some books about it. Now I can :) haha.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15