Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello! Nuvat here. :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nuvat

Hi!

I'm Nuvat.

I'm here to get better at drawing. I doodled for most of my life, since most of my concentration was put into music. I played the trumpet for nine years (starting at 13 years old). I admit, I was the music nerd in school (and I sucked at math), and I was dumb enough to turn down an offer to attend Temple College, as long as I was a music major, tuition paid in full for four years. I know...I was stupid that time and didn't think I was good enough, so I told my judge to give it to someone who deserved it more than me. It's one of my few regrets in life. Ah well...we live and we learn, I suppose. Now that I look back, I'm stumped as to how I managed to play so fast without running out of energy. Nowadays, I can barely last 20 minutes before I'm gasping for air. :|

I'm 25 years old and I just realized how fun it is to draw. I've decided to try and go back to school for art. The closest art school for me is SCAD in Savannah, which is only an hour drive from my home (though I don't think I'm at a level where I'd be accepted). So, I'm pretty new to drawing and I hope I can learn a lot and get better. I'll definitely make a sketchbook and scan in my doodles (if the scanner decides to cooperate with me).
Hey Nuvat, welcome to the forums!

Head on over to the sketchbook section and join in :}

Corpsekillir

Welcome to the community, there are plenty of people here willing to help you on your endeavor of getting better.