Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: HOWDY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

RobotManThing

Hello Crimson Daggers!
My name is Tyler.
A buddy of mine is a fan of Mr. Dave Rapoza and told me to check out his art and I found this wonderful fantastic thing you guys have going. Although I do not know how steady it is considering you guys are, I am sure, busy people. I have been following the Crimson Daggers for a few months, the best I can, although I have yet to watch a live livestream. I have tried multiple times to get up and watch Dave, Dan and a few other people but our time zones are different, your 9am is my 6am, and nobody was on. I figure you guys are busy but anyways!

I want to learn, I am currently going to a art school, you guys actually talked about it at one point. I am at the Art Institute in Seattle. I am still very much a beginner, I have very little skill but I am determined to improve and I hope with your help I can improve outside of class. I have a hard time studying on my own, so I am looking forward to meeting you all and studying along side each an everyone of you.

I am pretty busy with school but I am fairly free in the mornings and at night. I have very little experience, but I do have a year roughly with photoshop.
Hey Tyler, welcome to the forums! Looking forward to seeing you uploading some of your sketchbook work! :)

RobotManThing

I am pretty excited and nervous to start up a sketchbook, I don't have a scanner quite yet so I am going to figure out something to post some of the art in my sketchbook. I don't have a whole lot of digital art, mostly traditional sketch's. I am taking a life drawing class though so I am definitely going to want to post those up here for you guys to critique for me.