Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Well, Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!

I was one of those long time "watchers but no doers" that stalked around conceptart.org since forever. I've had some sketchbooks up there for some time, but always gave up. Now that I've finished my education and willing to become pro, I'm going to invest all my free time into becoming what I want.

I saw Awesome Horse Studios livestream first. Then, one day, I found about Crimson Daggers, and watched their recorded interviews. I made an habit out of listening to it in the background while I sketched. Then I ran out of those, needed more, fresher meat. And found sickbrush's mentoring class. There's this guy, who paints like there's no tomorrow, doing a class just out of his kind heart? I said, sign me up! But, alas, it was too late....

I'll be following the forums from now on, and doing the assignments as I'm able. This here, guys, is pure love. The forums, the partnership thing, the mentoring... pure love.

Really, really thankful!
Hey JBZ welcome to the forums! Get your study on :D