Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Howdy everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JonasDeRo

Hi there,

New to the forum. I've just discovered this after watching some interviews on youtube. I really enjoyed it, and had a few good laughs, great loose vibe, so I decided to check this site out.
Also I've known Dave's work for a few years and always loved it.

So, about me.
I'm Jonas, I'm a concept artist that started out about 2 years ago. Still new in the game, still learning a lot.

Some of my more recent work was on the movie Cloud Atlas (released in the US next week somewhere) where I did a ton of environment concept art, prop & vehicle design, etc.. The trailer has quite a bit of my stuff in it (Trailer)
I've done a bunch of freelance jobs such as Magic The Gathering, things like that.
If you want to check out my work my most up to date portfolio is on dA: Deviant Art Gallery

Uhm that's it! I'll be checking out this forum and the upcoming interviews with fellow artists, I really enjoy them.

Cheers! :)
very cool looking trailer, the future world looks very interesting.
Hey Jonas! Pretty sure I saw some of your stuff in Fantasy Artist this month! Welcome to the community! :D

JonasDeRo

Nice to meet you both.

Oh yeah, that issue of Fantasy Artist I never received a copy of. Hope you enjoyed it!
wow! great stuff!

'allo! and welcome! :]

Camron

hey, welcome :)