Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

JenniferMealing

Hey everyone,

My name is Jennifer (obviously) and I'm currently working as a graphic designer. It's always been my dream to work as a professional artist, but where I grew up there was no college for it. Since then I've been continuing to draw on the side without really going anywhere in terms of improvement, until I began to slowly discover the wealth of knowledge that is available online. I've been watching CD livestreams and absorbing all I can, and practicing when I can (I currently draw about an hour a day, and I know I need to step that up) It's so exciting to see, and I have to say that professional artists are some of the nicest and most inspirational people I've ever met/spoken to.

I have taken 4 courses at CGMA masterclasses, I found the Gnomon Workshop, and I found the Crimson Daggers. For the first time, I actually feel like I have some of the tools to work toward my goals instead of just dreaming about them.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Camron

hello and welcome to the daggers :)

SebastR021

Welcome to CrimsonDaggers :P its a pretty nice community. ^^
Welcome to the community Jennifer!

JenniferMealing

Thanks everyone! :)