Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: A wild artist appeared!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Calbury

Hey there, Crimson Daggers! I've been lurking on this forum for the past week or two, to be honest... But I think I might as well create an actual thread to introduce myself properly, huh?

The name is Chantal, but you guys can call me Cal. I'm eighteen, Dutch and for the past six years I've been doodling crap all over my notebooks (and still do :D). I'd never properly learned how to hold a pencil, let alone tried to improve my skill... Last month though I discovered Daniel Lieske's latest graphic novel and while I was reading that, I think something just clicked inside my head? I want to be an artist, too! :D

I hope you guys have room for at least one more Newbie Artist; Skillset: N/A, lol. I will surely be posting in the sketchbook section soon. Over time it'd be great to get to know you guys ^^

Peace out!
crimson eyes ;)

welcome aboard

Calbury

You are very subtle, you... :P Anyway, thank you good sir. I'm glad to have found this place through your Livestreams!
Welcome Chantal! Hope you finally learn to hold that pencil :D