Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Watering spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

robert laszlo kiss

Just finished this one not so long ago. Spent way to much time on it, i really need to learn to be faster. I feel like i should have put some more detail into the bot, but i was just to tired with this piece. Would love some crits on this piece ^_^

Longtime

Mixing nature with technology always like. I think the size of the trees is not provided, it is my humble opinion.
I also like the idea, it's a really nice piece, interesting composition. I think you could up the piece by using the contrast more of the warms on the robots side and the dark cools on the squirrels side to create a sort of reverse with the nature side being the more sinister and the bot being more innocent. Push the warms and the cool tones more until they meet sort of in the middle of the water. Could be cool. Feel free to ignore this if you don't want to take the piece this way.
I really like the idea. Execution is pretty nice too
Wow, very interesting piece, never seen anything like it, very nice!

JasonClarkDesign22

Really like the design of the robot, nice worm colours too. How long does it take you per image. Do you start from sketches or go straight in to creating shapes?