Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: I've been caught
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Poe in a Bottle

SO
My names Blake,
I'm a Soldier-Artist lol... I'm so sick of drawing skulls with daggers through them and M-16s.
I'm headed to Afghanistan in a few days and a friend pointed me towards this site to maybe help keep my interest going in le creative artistica. I'm involved in everything, writing, painting, drawing, concept, directing, 3D, blah blah.
I left MR for this because it seemed more down-to-earth, as much as I like Anime I can never keep up with those guys... Christ... (shivers) They scare me- But I can definitely have an interesting chat or two with you fan boys.
I'm a pretty cool guy, just hit me up on de skype if you wanna chat about art or want some real good insight on your work.
For real tho, I plan to start working on some stuff and hopefully post some pretty neat stories and comics here so I'd appreciate the support. Look out for me here I come.
thanks for the service dude. welcome to the site everyones really poppin it off in the sketchbook section of the site
Hey! Welcome to the community, got a few friends out in Afghan at the moment. Look after yourself and keep us updated with how you're doing :D