Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: European looking for fellow artists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SangHee

Hi.
I'd like to find someone who likes being creative and wants to get more friends with this interest for a mutual benefit. Painting's not my strongest thing but I've forced myself into it and so I'm on this journey to push myself to do the best I can. I hope I can help out others while finding more buddies around the world. Doing art is kinda isolating and solitary thing so I hope this way it's gonna be easier to make things better. I am always trying to be honest about this but I also try to be as encouraging as possible to make sure everyone around me can become better at what they do.
I've done couple of pictures, already published my first e-book and also like photography and movie making. My interests span quite a wide range, mostly everything that has to do with sci-fi/fantasy, reading, writing, watching movies, etc.
My time zone's GMT+1, I don't have a regular job so I have quite flexible online time. You can hit me on Skype if you want to.