Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Fei Ou

Hello there Crimson Daggers! I have been recently introduce to Dave and Dan's interviews and its been quite an experience thus far. Just hearing all the professionals talk about how they get to where they are and the struggles they've been through to get there has been really calming my nerves since I've been able to completely relate to almost everything that these pro's felt about they journey developing as artists.

I'm still quite new at particularly painting in photoshop and I'm sure the crits and pointers I can get from you all on here would definitely help me develop as a concept artist greatly. I've been only really doing art after high school and it's been about 4 years since. I grew up in the heart of Louisiana and moved into the heart of San Francisco to go to AAU for a more intense training in being an artist. However I'm gonna put school on hold next semester to really hone in on painting digitally. I will hopefully be posting stuff on here to be critted more often and I look forward to riding through this rough journey with you all!
Hey Fei, welcome to the community. Feel free to get stuck in with your studying, we're all here to learn and help each other :)

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask!

Fei Ou

(11-22-2012, 05:01 AM)Laura_H Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Fei, welcome to the community. Feel free to get stuck in with your studying, we're all here to learn and help each other :)

If you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks, I'll have plenty of those the more I obsess away!