Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hey everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Maki

Hey!
My name is Matthias Kinnigkeit, Im 20 years old and from germany. Since I graduatet from Highschool and left this "giving a shit about anything-schoollife" I started seriously to study my art skills to achive my big dream goal that I guess all or the most of you share.
At the beginning I wanted to draw up till 9 houres a day but within the last few month my view on the my studying efforts changed a lot. Now I try to use as much time as I can get my hands on to spent on my pursuit of that goal of becomming an artist in the entertainment industry. Im not so shure yet if I tend more towards Concept Art or Illustration but I guess I ll get to know soon enough.
Its great to have the opportiunity to be part of an community like this so huge thanks to all of you who keep this side and forum running!
Im looking foreward to deal with your cool stuff guys!!
Hey Matthias, welcome to the community. I hope you find what you're looking for and good luck in your pursuits :D