Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: jackfrozz's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

jackfrozz

Hi Everyone,

My name is Samuel Kambey from Singapore. I just found out about this awesome forum and I'm looking forward to learn an improve my art skill. I don't really have a website yet but here's a link to my deviantart: http://jackfrozz.deviantart.com.
Happy be able to learn with y'all, have a good day!

Regards,
Samuel Kambey

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post here, I'll start by posting some head sketches and studies.
All critics and comments are welcome, Thank you for viewing and have a nice day!

[attachment=9587]
[attachment=9586]
[attachment=9585]
[attachment=9584]
[attachment=9583]
Welcome! Nice stuff :D, looking forward to see you hang around and improve! A little tip might be to try distinguishing your larger shadow shapes a bit more. As in the really big ones, because if you get too contrasty within both light and shadow, its hard to show those big forms and push back areas. Hopefully that make sense!

jackfrozz

(11-26-2012, 02:47 PM)ImSkeptical Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Nice stuff :D, looking forward to see you hang around and improve! A little tip might be to try distinguishing your larger shadow shapes a bit more. As in the really big ones,because if you get too contrasty within both light and sh adow, its hard to show those big forms and push back areas. Hopefully that make sense!

Thank you for the advice, I will keep that in mind the next time I paint. But I'm a little bit confused on this part "because if you get too contrasty within both light and sh adow, its hard to show those big forms and push back areas." Do you mean that I should decrease the contrast when I paint? Thanks again. D5f02ecd

jackfrozz

Quick 1.5 hr skecth after a long day working on assignments, Sci-Fi warrior! Time to get some sleep now. 053

[attachment=9684]

jackfrozz

jackfrozz

jackfrozz

Awesome stuff heeeeere~
I like the speedpaints, nice atmosphere in a lot of them!

jackfrozz

jackfrozz

jackfrozz

NIce speed paints, it seems like you've improved a lot since your beginning posts, I like the dragon speedies a lot. Keep it up!

jackfrozz

[attachment=11101]

Thank you! :)

(12-24-2012, 03:42 AM)JonHop Wrote: [ -> ]NIce speed paints, it seems like you've improved a lot since your beginning posts, I like the dragon speedies a lot. Keep it up!

jackfrozz

Orc concept art done for my upcoming zbrush sculpting project.

[attachment=11915]

jackfrozz

Warhammer 40K's Cypher...

[attachment=12139]

jackfrozz

Some studies..

[attachment=23782]

jackfrozz

Some sketches from my sketchbook, copic markers and color pencil.

[attachment=25310]
[attachment=25311]