Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Proskurinartworksketchbook'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1uJBX]
todays study :>
[Image: 1xSzL]
Hey hey Nikolai, the studies are looking pretty good dude!

It's funny because the first thing I was going to comment on was the hair and beard of the old guy with the white beard - and how you pretty much stroked in each strand of hair as opposed to drawing the chunks and implying single strands - and then a few images down there's the study of the girl in the wheat field or whatever - and the hair is really nicely rendered and handled - do that! Haha

I know the lighting is totally different but a study applied there would help that piece a lot.

Anyway, welcome and keep it up!
keep on, really great stuff.
I like the Portrait of Charlie Chaplin, it´s from the great diktator. Am i right?
yeah, you're right, big,big piece of cinematic work
i mean, look how good it is and think about the year it was released..

by the way found some nice musik makeover about his speach :))
great !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe5wW-g6FgU (Charlie Chaplin - Let us all unite)
yep, i did something the last few days :>
and there is it, hope you like some :)

[Image: f25.jpg]

[Image: Leftboy-study.jpg]
[Image: envi1_4.jpg]

a bit environment sketching and learning new stuff :)
Wisecracker
[Image: envi2_4.jpg]
[Image: 1091337d-e003-4f4f-8579-00eea1197539.jpg]
[Image: nikolai-proskurin-screenshot-2015-01-17-...1421469469][Image: nikolai-proskurin-screenshot-2015-01-19-...1421637458]wasnt around here for a long time ! :D  glad to be back :D!
Glad you're back! These latest designs are the shit!

Please keep updating  In love In love In love !
big thanks ! 

currenntly im hardcore studying robotics, their parts, the movement and everything about !

[Image: nikolai-proskurin-augmented-arms-yooo.jpg?1436482437][Image: nikolai-proskurin-mechmech.jpg?1436482436][Image: nikolai-proskurin-armsarmsarms.jpg?1436482428]
[Image: nikolai-proskurin-androidfashion.jpg?1436807922]

bit work on fashion concepts, somehow I love this topic :y
[Image: db6f9dae8d2079539d4f544acdd4d60e.jpg]
some joint studys nothing too special
sketchpages, tryin stuff

tryin to figure out how stuff works, basicly how implants would work or layering of skin like material over robotic parts.. 

lower part:
I was always super slow when it comes to faces, so i started studying i a bit more, like super quick things from ref. 
about 5 /10 mins both
These fashion concepts are super awesome! I especially like the ones in #10! Are those photobashes and/or paintovers or how did you do them? If i might ask :) Looks really cool nonetheless, cant wait to see more! :)
thanks echo! 
yes photobash and paintover, im to impatient to paint everything from scratch :x 
doin concepts for fashion design makes hella fun! I'll try to come back to those soon. 

Here is the mech im currently working on.
I hope i finish him tomorrow and can jump right on the next one.
kinda the next step or so