Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Khyzyl's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Khyzyl

Hello everyone,

I don't really have much to show here yet, but I plan to update this regularly and post everything as I learn.

Below are just a few random sketches I started a while back.

Thanks for viewing! :)
These are some really great paintings but females seem to be your comfort zone and I would love to see some creature or enviornent designs from you,keep up the good work! :)

Khyzyl

Thank you! You are right, I'll have some to post later on today :D

Khyzyl

I'll hopefully complete this someday :/
I'd love to see the last picture finished! And I would have said maybe incorporate some environments, but since you obviously did that in the last one, that's probably not so helpful an advice anymore :D I really like the first pic for the shiny dress and overall look, maybe polishing the whole picture a bit more would make it even more awesome. Curious to see what you're going for next!

Khyzyl

(12-18-2012, 06:17 PM)foxflake Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to see the last picture finished! And I would have said maybe incorporate some environments, but since you obviously did that in the last one, that's probably not so helpful an advice anymore :D I really like the first pic for the shiny dress and overall look, maybe polishing the whole picture a bit more would make it even more awesome. Curious to see what you're going for next!

Haha thanks very much! I would love to finish it as well, but i'd rather wait till I have proper knowledge on perspective etc to do it justice :/ . All in good time :D

Couple new landscape attempts, around 20mins for each i'm really bad at these, hopefully they will get better as I go along.
Looking goooooood! :D

Khyzyl

A few more, finding it pretty fun trying new things ;D

Khyzyl

First off, I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! :D

Few more stuff to add to the collection, never really tried doing a robot sketch so I did something speedy & awful aha