Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Heavenwill - Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
fantastic sketchbook! your metal skills are sweet man. Absolutely love the BS13 one. Very well done! And oh man, the bloodsports Time Warriors is fantastic! Oh and I just noticed that we did a study of the same leather armor which is sweet. Keep going, never stop!! Study the shit out of everything! :)

cheers
Thanks mate !

SpectreX

Awesome mechs and studies!
And love these last 2 envos!
Some of my work for the bloodsports and landscape sketching
Bloodsport !
Bloodsport looks AWESOME man. Love the theme and the comp. Great job :)
Thanks man !

Experimenting with Photobooth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu4vKiedIwA
dauym man your doing a great job, just keep those studies coming !
30m sketches for sketchathon
Sketchy stuff from photobooth
More Concepts, same technique
Lovely designs, I like how much you're experimenting
Those photobooth experiments look crazy cool. Never heard of the software before.. really want to try it now haha. Great job man
Another character design
Wow I really need to watch the SR tutorial. Those look greeat. Cool character in the last post, really like how grounded he feels too. Really nice colours in this sketchbook. Those little mech thumbails look nice aswell, I'de really like to see you push them and make a big illustration of one or more. Would be cool to see :)

Jamesybear

Awesome studies! You've improved quite a bit in the last few months. Keep it up :D
Thanks guys ! I have nothing to show you for the past few days, been busy with other stuff, I'll get back to work real soon :p
thumbs
Master Study
study
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12