Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Armwrestle WIP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Working on a Vampire barscene, I think its coming along okay but this is quite ambitious for me, trying to push myself.
Hey Vandall
All of my thanks forever Heavenwill, I kept working on it already but it shouldnt be too much difficulty to adjust it around to fit the correct viewing.
Cool Vandall, keep at it !
Hating the face on the guy to the right. Going to re do it, also adding in glasses and finicky things soon. Looking for some help as I want to push this as far as I can.
Hey, I'm by no means an expert but there were a few things that jumped out at me so I'll list them. Overall, looking good!
The guy on our right has extremely small shoulders in comparison to his biceps and triceps. They need to be far more bulked out I feel. To quote what I am told constantly and still need to do 'try doing some studies' :)
I feel like the vampire on our right is far too static in position too, try having his right arm further to our left and leaning in towards the table a bit.
Same goes for his right shoulder by the way, it looks like hes got a chunk taken out of the top of his arm in my opinion.
Also the perspective on the face seems a little off I think, like the ear is too far around i think
Also maybe try to tone down the wrinkles on the guy on our lefts eyes a bit.
Apart from those little details, its looking great and i love the idea!