Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Fudgeloaf's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Heeey Daggers! here's some recent studiesand bloodsport challenges! dunno whether i'll upload my pencil stuff here yet.

Cheers!

JasonR

Hey.
The power rangers (green animal thing) study is looking great. A feel for form can be seen there. I think if you can get that same sense of form into your other pieces you'll be improving quickly.

Keep it up

Diarum

About time you got here, where have you been mf'er?! :D
Looking dashing as always! Keep up looking handsome, man :D
JasonR- Thanks man, yeah was hoping to bring it into the piece below, gotta keep at it
Diarum- I've been avoiding you! duuuh
Alexson- I'll try my best mate, looks dont fail me now

HEEEEY heres the bloodsports challenge i did, something different to what im used to was funnn.

[attachment=311]

[attachment=312]

Diarum

Don't do this to me Mike! who? Mike Jones ofc

Diarum

I only see the downy face when I look at the cos-play girl
Nice progress here - Keep it up!
Thanks guys! Here's what i got

[attachment=790]

Cheers! Learning loads from these
Really nice studies for your Spirited Away piece, I really like what you did with the final.
Great work man, seems like you have a tendency to make the eyes kind of cross eyed. remember that if in a direct front view the pupils should be aligned with the corners of the mouth kind of. Just keep doing loomis and all that stuff :D
Ste- Hey thanks man ran out of time but learned a fair bit, hope to see some new stuff from you soon!

Alexson- oh god yeah thanks for that haha im still dying on faces as you can see below

[attachment=1094]

[attachment=1095]

[attachment=1096]

[attachment=1097]

[attachment=1098]

[attachment=1099]

[attachment=1100]
Mike Jones! long time no see bro. This is fabulous work man. I am seeing improvement!
Hey heres my bloodsports stuff

[attachment=1610]

Hey heres some more stuff from the last week or so, started the lines for my wizard guy

[attachment=2030]

[attachment=2031]

[attachment=2032]

[attachment=2033]

[attachment=2034]

[attachment=2035]

[attachment=2036]
Very nice work Mike, I really like that last portrait study.
Pages: 1 2 3 4