Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: henri's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

henri

Hello! My name is Henri Kutvonen and i like to draw and paint. Here's some recent things

[attachment=282]
[attachment=283]
[attachment=284]
[attachment=285]
[attachment=286]
Damn it all...I love this.

JasonR

Nice, like the way these are drawn.

Jens

I've said this before, but pretty sweet stuff :)

zweiDee

cool style and nice color palette. the sharpen effect works great with your style...
Awesome!! i love the crispiness!

henri

thanks guys!

for motivation here's a painting of a dude i did exactly three years ago (january 2009)

[attachment=289]

lol
sweet
Loving your style mate, awesome work.
Wow! nice improvement for sure!

Love you stylizations.

(Sorry no crit, just an asspat.)
Dude, Your characters are really good but that blue biro skulls page is MEAN! It reimids me alot of Kevin O'Neill's work is he an influence?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_O'Neill_(comics)

JasperSandner

Hey man, I'm not sure I've seen your work before, but I like a lot of what you've recently posted. Looks awesome, it will good having around! 5 stars!!

henri

thanks brent, flybyknight, sublimus and jasper :]

Sprayah, thx, glad you like em and no i wasn't even aware of him until you linked him. i was looking at bernie wrightson's work at the time...

a couple of new paintings

[attachment=1890]

[attachment=1891]

Your Character Designs are amazing. Giving you 5 stars too!
I'm a fan! Seen your stuff before, I love the saturation you work with, lots of a personality. Thanks for sharing :) The last piece makes me want to scream raar!
I just added you on DA, and now looking forward to your good work here as weel. Keep it up!

henri

@Jamesxwu: thanks james!

@rich4rt: hehe, appreciate it, thx :]

@isra-ac: thanks man, will do!

some WWII thumbs and painter action. still learning it...

[attachment=2075]
[attachment=2076]
[attachment=2077]
welcome, and super cool stuff dude!
Damn it! You're so freakin' awesome! I love how accurate and efficient your marks and shapes are in your work. Keep it coming!
Ooooh, some great work in here! You've come a long way in those three years haha.
Pages: 1 2