Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello everyone !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Daggers! I'm new here, that's why I'm introduce myself, right ?) My name is Nikita and I'm from Ukraine (It is not part of Rassia! at least for now o.O) just a joke)
I like to draw and i want to be an awesome artist :) Who don't ? Seriously I started drawing at october 30, 2012 when I saw a painting of my penfriend from social networking site ) And after this at october 31 i connected my tablet (i tried to draw before) and started to draw something. And until now I'm learning the art of drawing. Hah, not a bad story turned out ... I hope I am not wrong thinking that this forum (saying this, I mean you guys:blush: ) can really help me to improve my skills. Ahah Courage on my avatar saying "Hello guys" too )

Sorry for my English if i did some mistakes.

So i think next step that i should do here: make my sketch book thread ?
Hey Nikita, I'm glad you decided to join our community! I would suggest starting a sketchbook so you cam get feedback on what to improve. Hope you'll like it here!
Welcome aboard :D
Can't wait to see your sketchbookie^^
Thank you guys for hospitality (i hope google translate it correctly). I already made my skatchbook thread)