Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Podcod's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thx Lumens, you are right about the feet, I think its probably caused by perspective problems so ill focus on that when placing characters in future.
Unfortunately I completed this fella before i had a chance to read your post.
some studies of hyenas, with scattered attempts of application.
Studied some matte surface rendering and then tried to apply what i learned :I
Finished this up today...
character design for bloodsports, can you guess the creature i based it on?

LoosePiston

hey pete.
Sup Will?

Painted up one of the colour designs and did some comps, gonna study some composition and then do some more tommorrow.
Posted this in the bloodsports thread already, but hey i said id post everyday and this is all ive got.
composition studies and application.
messed around with composition a bit more and then moved onto the final.
Done with this one as i must move onto the creature half before i run out of time,
a study and some sketches to get an idea of a mantis
Been slacking :0l
Finished it all, gonna try for better with the next blood sports :)
shitty study
warhammer, warcraft and lotr orc studies and sketches
some sketches
Being lazy, gonna start the bloodsports now.
This is starting to be really interesting sketchbook. Great job on your last bloodsport work-it was a great idea. I can't wait to see your new bloodsports work- sketches looks great.
Good luck and have fun^^
Hey thanks so much toxicpanda, you totally made my day :) (sad but true)

Here is some study and application of some old men, took notes as i went, and it sure as hell makes the studies more effective.
Viking rune priest, kinda boring design so ill probably embellish it with some coolness for the final illustration.
onto the golem!
Really love the stuff you got going on here, keep up the good work, when you get a min can you give mine a look http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1501.html
Pages: 1 2 3