Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Heil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Torture-Device

Here goes the obligatory introduction.

I'd like to state that unlike many people here, I'm a person who does art purely for non-professional exploits, ie - hobby. But unlike many people elsewhere, I treat it very seriously, because in my opinion, something being done for the sake of doing it shouldn't be of mediocre quality.

I'm a hobbyist devoted to constant improvement of my skill, and I've set the bar for myself of an industrial standard, so, by the recommendation of a good friend - and a professional at that - I've decided to seek out new ways of improvement through Crimson Daggers.

My main profession is IT and tech journalism, I'm a news reporter and a reviewer. I'm 27 years old, Russian, served in the army and was discharged in mid-00s. I'm big technology, science fiction and movie enthusiast.

In art I prefer concept character art, practical design and fine art. Also, I should confess, that I'm big on fanart for various sci-fi and horror settings and games.

I'd love to strengthen many of my weak points, such as environment conceptualization, usage of perspective and scene building.

Concerning Crimson Daggers, I'm mostly looking forward to challenges, a sketchbook establishment and working with a partner. Hope it works out - no, I'm sure it would.