Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: kasch's sketchbook.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kasch

Hey everyone,

Really stoked to be a part of this place. Want to seriously level up as an artist/designer so any feedback/constructive crit is much appreciated. Here are some recent studies/sketches:

[attachment=16409] [attachment=16410]

[attachment=16411] [attachment=16413]

[attachment=16412]
Sweet stuff man!
I don't really have any comments so far: so keep posting! ;D

kasch

RockOnGuy: Thanks for checking it out :)

Here are some new things.

[attachment=16743] [attachment=16746]

[attachment=16747] [attachment=16748]

kasch

kasch

Some recent quick sketches. Been messing around with some new brushes and loving the effect I'm getting with them :)

[attachment=19181][attachment=19182][attachment=19183][attachment=19184]
Wonderful paintings & concept art sketches. Keep it up man :).

kasch

Thanks for stopping by! :)

SpectreX

Nice sketches and ideas here ^^
I see you draw a lot from life as well, I definitely need to do that more :p
Keep it up! :)
Really liking your enviros man!
Really cool stuff! Keep on going, I especially like your composition thumbnails.

kasch

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated :) Here's a sketch I did earlier today. Trying to keep things a lot looser overall and put more emphasis on the focal point of my drawings.

[attachment=19346]

kasch

Some recent sketches. Need to draw more in my actual sketchbook. Trying to stick to the goal of filling up one a month. The last one was based on a thumbnail done by another friend :)

[attachment=19908]

[attachment=19909]

[attachment=19910]

[attachment=19913]

[attachment=19914]

kasch

Some new sketches. Trying to keep things looser, and coming up with more interesting forms in the process :)

[attachment=20902]
[attachment=20909]
[attachment=20910]
[attachment=20911]

kasch

A recent, slightly more finished sketch. Trying out a different style from what I usually do.

[attachment=21384]