Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Heyaaa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm Luka from Slovenia a small shitty country that's going to hell. No jobs, no food no electricity...well may be I'm exaggerating a bit but things are pretty bad. However that won't stop me from being true to my passion which of course is drawing and painting. Am what else...what else. Oh right. So far I did not do a single art job, since I'm the kind of person that's never good enough (but the really EXTREME version). I have this problem I call, being a pussy and never take chances. I don't feel good in big crowds, cos I hate people. :D But that will change soon enough I think. Just a feeling.

Anyway that's me in a nutshell. Till next time!

Take care

Lygophilous

Man, the description of yourself could be perfectly my description.

Welcome.
Hello Luka and welcome to forum,
Stop being so negative and get out of that nutshell because your art looks really good and you have lots of studies. Slovenia is a nice country, and just like every single one, have its problems,but don't let it get in your way. (im from Croatia) Nobody can take away art from you.
So welcome to forum :) Make sketchbook, enjoy talking with awesome people and have lots of fun^^
and next time I see you post something- you better be positive :P
Its unfortunate so many of us have to face adversity while pursuing our dream but its just makes the drive that much stronger brother. I hope that you keep pressing on and dont let things get you down. Cant wait to see more of your work.
@ Lygophilous: I'm really trying to change some things about me though. If you're like me, you ought to to the same! Power in the daggers!!! And thanks :)

@ Toxicpanda: I know you're right. That's exactly what I've been trying to do ever since i read this article last week or so. I'm really trying to be more positive not just about my artwork and stuff but life in general. And I must say I do feel better already. :) And people here are indeed awesome!! Let's become a beautiful human beings that we know we can be :)

@ Vandall: Man, thanks for these words. I really need that kind of kick in the ass from time to time. I tell you what, I used to be like that. When it got too hard I just dropped everything and didn't draw for who knows how long. Not anymore! I made a promise to myself. If I ever do it again I forbid myself to pick up that pencil again! :) So there! That's some scary shit isn't it?! I'll definitely keep pressing on! I don't ever want to stop. It's just too much fun and I just get lost in another world when I'm drawing or painting. I forget about all the "real" stuff that's happening. And why would anyone want to give that up? I know now, I don't. :)