Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: The sacred Flame artwork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will post here all the artwork related to my graphic novel project "The sacred flame" so i can have it nicely organized in one place. :)

Here is the worldmap:

[attachment=18206]

This story takes place in a world similar to earth at the dawn of the XX century.
It is a bit steampunk, but just a bit. (You know airships, tecno-magic, and stuff)
Inspired by series like berserk, vagabond, FMA and others.

And here is page one:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=18185]
Another artwork, title "Tears to the wind"

She is the same redhead of the last comic page.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]

Chavreaper

I like =] Lovely style but i feel the eyes are a bit out of proportion to the heads on the comic strip.
Thanks Chavreaper! i´m with you, all the damn faces on that page look weird, i already decided to redo it.
like the comic of the first page. Are you gonna continue with it?
Thanks James! of course. :) I´m working on it.
Just posted this on my sb too, the opposite version of the last artwork.
I love extreme expressions, so i really need to get better with them. :P

[Image: attachment.php?aid=21908]
i havent updated this in ages, but since my last illustration is part of this project (which is not dead btw) universe...
This character is the same redhead of the previous pictures.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=27906]
This most recent one is nice Eduardo, the colors are appealing to me, as is the smooth style of rendering!
These last pieces look very serious stuff, also I love the armor design on her. Keep on it I want to see more characters!
Hey EduardoGaray!

Cool expression & composition, this could just be me, but I kinda feel her eye is a bit slid to the middle..

[attachment=27951]

Nice rendering too! :)

... and I love the sword on the next one! :)