Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

andreitabacaru

Hi, everyone! Found out about CrimsonDaggers when a friend of mine told me about Bloodsports 13, and I said: "Hey, what the heck! I need the practice, since I'm having trouble keeping myself working." So that's how I found this awesome community!
I'm 22, from Romania. I'm in my final year of The Arts University. It's always been my dream to work in the concept art and illustration industry, but going to school kinda kept me from that road (they don't really encourage this industry that much) so I kinda discovered my artistic side, fell in love with urban art, experimental comics and contemporary art. So now, I'm in my final term and I have to finish my diploma thesis and the afferent artwork, and I'm just hanging around CrimsonDaggers forum, slacking from my atelier work, going back on the road I left behind 4 years ago: concept art.

SpectreX

Welcome to CD Andreitabacaru!

Enjoy your stay!
Hello Andreitabacaru,
Just checked your stuff on tumblr :O I really like your style, you have some crazy ideas there and really interesting drawings. Keep up with good work and have fun on this forum.
Welcome! =)