Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hey ! New here, hoping to make some improvements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone here on crimson daggers, firstly i would like to say a big thankyou to Dan and Warren for doing all this for us, i really appreciate being a part of this community now and im looking forward to getting stuck in to my first bloodsports event and hopefully getting some constructive critisism to motivate me to do better.

With that out the way... Hello !! My name is Sam, Im 18 and currently im living in cornwall in the uk, im at the final few weeks of college now doing my art and design diploma. In september hopefull if i get the grades i will be going to study Games oncept Design at Staffordshire University. I am really excited to go and i hope that it will help to boost me and give me the push i need to get my skills up and running.

Thats about it really guys, i love digital painting absolutely !! I also like to keep in touch with the traditional side of it too and still enjoy painting with acrylics and oils and drawing with pencil and paper. Favourite game series would be gears of war i think just because of the diverse character designs.

Alright thats all, I really am excited to be here !

Thanks !

-Sam

SpectreX

Welcome to CD Sam!

Can't wait to see your work ^^
Nice to see you join Sam! I hope you'll find everything what you need here.
Good luck!

-Dom
Hey Sam! I'm sure you'll find what you need here, cant wait to see what you make.