Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Vegasmike

My name is Adam Vehige. My last name is pronounced like this ( Vague + E) everyone get's it wrong the first time. I'm a 36 year old freelance concept illustrator working from my home studio since 2005. I am here like most of you are, to get better! I've reached a plateau in my skills and need to take my art to the next level. Let's help each other become beautiful people!

Please feel free to check out my gallery in the links of my signature to get a better idea of where I'm currently at with my art. Some areas I need to work on include: overall fundamentals, form, edge control, depth, concept development, color, sophistication, realism, etc. etc. In my life I'm looking to get healthier, more motivated so I may do some Gyms'n Daggers shit...this lifestyle has definitely turned into a Gollum like existence "we forgets the taste of bread..." Stupid I'm looking to make some friends and contacts so please feel free to message me. I look forward to meeting you and participating in the future!

Cheers,
Adam

P.S. I'm attending the Gnomon Live workshop at the end of this month. If you are going and want to meet up let me know.
Hi Adam, nice to see you around here! :D

Vegasmike

(04-06-2013, 02:28 AM)BrotherOstavia Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Adam, nice to see you around here! :D

Hi Jonathan! I love your work man, that LMS piece turned out awesome. Hope all is well and keep in touch. Insane, ecstatic

SpectreX

Welcome Adam!

I like the art on your DA!