Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Sketches and paintings and ALLOT OF FUN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
hey guys!

i tried some stuff out like working with shapes finding forms while doodling

and this is what i came up with :')

[Image: godly_mann_by_danarart-d6m1xwb.png]
Dude... awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome(x20)!!!!Loved the last one! Great technique, i liked how the "noise" (i suppose it is?) adds to the "strangeness" of the subject.
Great studies too!
Your sketchbook kicks so much ass Danar!
Just whoa, keep it up, you're improvement from 2012-2013 is incrediballs. All of dat inspiration :')

looking forward to more !
hey guys! thank for the great feedback!

here are some blabla faces from imagination :P

[Image: 07gp.jpg]
another stab at a self portrait from life.

this one went much better than the last ones

any critiques or tips are welcome on my work! [Image: self_portrait__6_by_danarart-d6m6hju.png]
Very inspirational. I really look forward to more from you, keep up the amazing works :D
hey guys!

i wanted to start a new portfolio piece something that is missing from my work is more females!

here is the sketch and idea of it is some kinda goddest who is rulling our solar system, the round thing is going to be the sun and around it will be the planets.

[Image: 3sw7.png]
Oh god this piece is gonna be awesome. Such a cool idea, and I'm loving the sketch. Super excited to see what you do with this one man :D
hey daggers!

here is a small progress of my Miss universe painting.

im still blocking in the colors and im not 100 % sure about it,

[Image: q1qz.png]

any recommendations or tips are more than welcome!
hey guys! ive been wokring theMis universe all over again this time the colors are more correct to the title imo, and i started doing some quick character designs. some Bikers designs! plan to do about 4 of these!

[Image: uxue.png]

[Image: 3lmm.png]
soo i added another guy, and i didnt want to go futher with it :p

so here are some quick concepts :

[Image: 37812_10200582070816058_1682447005_n.jpg]
This guys are damn great, keep doing them. I think you sharp rendering technique is really suited for concept art.
Yep, your rendering is awesome!
hey thanks you guys !! and i willl do some more character designs!
Wow I love your sketchbook =). You really have some great works, i'm especially looking forward to see the goddess finished. As she's 'holding' the sun in her hands, did you keep in mind the light the sun will be giving off?
hey guys here is a 1h portrait of a friend of mine while he was drawing :) !painting from life is fun :D

[Image: 601043_10200586426164939_1072316485_n.jpg][/align]
hey guys!

so i twieked a bit on the head sketches soften some edges and changed the stupid look of his mask thingie

[Image: head_sketches_by_danarart-d6mz21s.png]
Congratulations on 400 dA watchers :) I look forward to what you do next :D ~mii
Awesome work mr.Danar! But I cant see the girl update...(looked very good in the wips though)
And the concepts, man the concepts! They are looking very very pro!
oh sorry !! here is it again!:

hey daggers! here is another update on mah sexy girl

its going the way i wanted in the first place

[Image: Schermafbeelding2013-09-22om010205_zps707218d5.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11