Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Sketches and paintings and ALLOT OF FUN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
thanks you guys! means a world to me ! and you were right on the gok and vegeta painting, its garbage :3 so keep you guys keep rocking !! and i will aswell!
just some brainless doodling

[Image: daadsdads_zpsd399ef35.jpg]
Hey, I just wanted to say that I really like your work. Just spent a few minutes studying it and it's inspiring. :)
thanks Ralee!
hey guys more generic stuff

[Image: Schermafbeelding2013-10-30om100703_zps5eb8d02a.png]
Duuuude, that last character looks so awesome. Such a good range of values. Love it :)
Holy butt, can't believe I have never been here before, awesome work! :D
last character is a hug step forward ! and the dragon ball painting from first post are nice ^^ ! keep posting your stuff dude !
ah man you guys are too nice!! here are some updates and a Fan-art WIP from thor!

trying to work with allot of shapes, and designs, a good way to do that is just take a paper and pencil and draw designs that you fnd awesome and try to understand the shapes and how it looks functional.

btw for the character im doing a second one atm i think im gonna do 3 of them just for the portfolio and the thor piece is just for fun, I liked the second movie allot so!

[Image: Schermafbeelding2013-11-01om010937_zpsb570087e.png]

[Image: Schermafbeelding2013-11-01om011201_zps3f49017b.png]
hey guys! some new updates on the thor painting:)! going on the way i want it for once thank god!

[Image: 34gopoi.png]
Nice sketchbook dude! Loving the skin tones and values of your characters. Keep it up!
those characters lookin pretty rad man
hey guys! i just finished the Thor painting, actually quite happy with it, NOw back to work:D!

[Image: thor_by_danarart-d6swrrp.jpg]
love what you did with his hair dude, very nice!
thanks Atrenr!
hey guys!!

here are some work in progresses of some character designs, im planning on doing another one! any tips and comments are more than welcome!

[Image: 2zphzqf.png]
Awesome dude, characters look great, and Thor came out really well. Maybe for the third character, give him some sort of loose clothing over the armour? More flowy/drapery-ish, just to contrast with the other two. Just a thought, sure whatever you decide will come out great :).
yeah man great idea! i will!
Wow!! Awesome work man!
wow awesome sketchbook! the edges on that thor painting o_o keep 'em coming!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11