Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Sketches and paintings and ALLOT OF FUN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
he guys thanks for the love man! here is a pirate sketch, i really need to improve my anatomy and working from grayscale to color !

[Image: bhah3l.jpg]
hey guys! i wanted to try out a brush i downloaded from Sergey

[Image: cyclops_and_wolverine_sketch_by_danarart-d6twqdm.jpg]
so i wanted to try out the study and then from memory.. and i fail kinda;P im gonna do a bit more of these this week! [Image: r89zjo.jpg]
Awesome sketch book! Memory sketches are definitely a good thing to practice. Its something I really lack in at least. Keep it up!
So i this is one of the toughest masterstudies ive done, JC lyndecker is a true master indeed! Made me feel like shit and wanted to learn so much more at the same time:P!

[Image: 2jfwsww.jpg]
Aaaah... Sergey... my idol hnnnnNNNNNNG!

Great studies as usual, Danar <3
Oh. Man. I'm seeing even more wicked improvement (which is insane 'cause you were already kicking ass D: !)

Aaaiieee *faints*
30 min sketch, trying to use simplified values

[Image: k99j86.jpg]
moar studiesss

[Image: 2djavqo.jpg]
Nice mate, I like your cinematic compositions
thanks Vasbrug! here are some hands from memory

[Image: 5txgte.jpg]

im studying draw dynamic hands from burn hogharth and im starting to learn how the hand works a bit !! hands were always one of my weakest points
Dude those values...duuuude...crazy good! Loving your sci-fi designs, and the Thor painting kicks some serious ass. I feel the same with hands but the last ones you did from memory are great! More!
hey guys some updates im practicing perspective( which i suck at atm:P) and a illustration im working on also with some perspective! tips and comments are more than welcome!:

[Image: 34hf4ih.jpg]

[Image: 2l9ldhv.jpg]

[Image: 2ce2h3n.png]
Really nice. Keep it up - seeing great improvements. Are you doing art full time, part time, going to art school?
I love the master study and those two character designs!
Keep it coming stud.
hey guys! i wanna get better at lighting! so here are 2 moviestills each one hour!

[Image: 1477626_10200965803649139_1362313383_n.jpg]

more studyy

arms this time! their a biatch to do -__-

[Image: mmtq3a.png]
YYUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!
heyguys more moviestill studying and trying to aply it from mem -_- shitt is hardd!

[Image: ogbf55.jpg]

[Image: 1z6eequ.jpg]
Nice works as always danar! And seriously, i love that pirate on top of this page. The colours are brilliant and portray the fabric so well - I gotta try this aswell!
Love dem studies. Keep it up Danar
thanks pnate!! here is a new character im working on, trying to do the more realisme stuff

[Image: 71mbrp.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11