Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: My name is Caroline, I have no life but I do love art! HELLO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Vosillus

Insane, ecstatic

Hello everyone! I have been lurking here for a little while leering at all the sexy posts from a distance. Today I thought I would introduce myself. I am very curious, excited and a little terrified to be here - I am sure it will all turn out well and hopefully I can participate in some hang outs, shoot the breeze, conjure up new flava for my art and.... not annoy anyone to death.

Here's my FB profile ( the arty one, not the personal one )http://www.facebook.com/CaroliineVos

And here is my website www.carolinevos.com

Hoping to learn/beg/borrow some tips for making better art.

Olphelia

Hi there Caroline :)

I love your charactertures!
Greeting Caroline! I am glad to see you join! Your art is astonishing, the caricatures look especially neat! There's no reason to be terrified, just relax and enjoy... :)
-Dom

Vosillus

(04-08-2013, 11:14 PM)Olphelia Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there Caroline :)

I love your charactertures!

Thank-you Olphelia!

(04-08-2013, 11:25 PM)DomSinkevic Wrote: [ -> ]Greeting Caroline! I am glad to see you join! Your art is astonishing, the caricatures look especially neat! There's no reason to be terrified, just relax and enjoy... :)
-Dom

Thank-you Dom - Okay, I will try and relax :) Thank-you for your welcome, I am excited to really try and participate here :)))

Dimitri

You have some realy good portrait !
Welcome here \o/