Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Harbinger's House of Sausage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to my Sketchbook.

Here, you will find a variety of my previous work and a few current WIPs and studies that I have been working on this month.

Here we will laugh, we will cry, and bask in the ambiance of my creations.

So please, feel free to indulge in the wonders of my body... or my Sketchbook, whatever.

(Initial sketch was removed, if you had seen it... you probably understand why. Upon seeing it, you might have gouged your eyes out or made the attempt to pour bleach into your empty sockets... For that, I am sorry.)
Well I'm freakin' bored.
If anyone is interested, here's a sketchdump.
[attachment=20309]
Decided to try out the whole chibi thing after watching Istebrak's stream, it was kind of painful to do because I'm really not used to doing things like that.
Tip of my hat to Conny and friends -
[attachment=20927]

and a random WIP
[attachment=20928]
ALL OF MY HATE.
[attachment=21025]
Much better.
[attachment=21026]
A wiseman once told me to bullshit the details.
It is only now that I fully understand the significance of that statement.
[attachment=21558]
Okay, so... I'm the world's stupidest f*cking idiot, and life is just one big cruel joke. Got any questions?
Now that I've gotten that little pity party squared away, take a gander at this doodle...
*whispers* Hey ... look at it... I SAID LOOK AT IT! RAWSKJHFKJHFLLJFG!
[attachment=21556]

Oh, and here's a study of Scott Eaton's torso model.
[attachment=21557]

MrKanti

I like where this Sketchbook is going lol
lolwut :p
well sir John Luke Derrière looks promising.
@MrKanti
Thank you... I wish I knew where this sketchbook was going.

@Budgie
I would do an update on that, but Sir John Luke is an ass.

Here, my shitlets...
FEAST YOUR EYES UPON MY DOODLE! BWHAHAHAHAH *hack. wheeze* Hnnng...

Yes.
[attachment=38173]
'Tis a fine sketch book you have me lord. Pip pip cheerio and all that rot!
Hey nice attitute maybe you should stop =) and be positive or use that ''negativty'' as a driving force
There should be a show made about you, sir.
lmao

Onward!
It's been a long time since I've posted something here, but don't worry... I bear gifts from my travels... from within the past 48 hours.

>.>

<.<

[attachment=42415]

[attachment=42416]

[attachment=42417]

[attachment=42418]

[attachment=42419]

[attachment=42420]

[attachment=42421]

[attachment=42425]

@smrrfette
My life is already a sitcom, the only thing it lacks is a decent laugh track.

@darktiste
Maybe you should stop =) and read the title of my sketchbook? Look... If my attitude makes you uncomfortable enough to ignore my work entirely, why even comment? A lot of the posts you see here were made in the midst of a shitstorm of immeasurable proportion.

Of course I was going to be "negative". That said, use this post as a driving force to take a hint.

@Hypnagogic_Haze
Thank you, I will be thinking about your kind post during my nightly bath.

I will be sure to wash myself thoroughly.
And a filthy one you are indeed.
(01-26-2014, 01:03 AM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: [ -> ]And a filthy one you are indeed.

Yes sir.

@darktiste

Sorry... I might have gotten carried away, as I am known to unleash the latin heat every now and again.

Doodles.

[attachment=49018]
Dildonics.
[attachment=49081]
Hey good to see you on here Harbringer! I like the Dildonics picture XD.
(05-03-2014, 08:24 AM)Triggerpigking Wrote: [ -> ]Hey good to see you on here Harbringer! I like the Dildonics picture XD.

Aye, the Triggerpigking...

Long time no see.

BTW, sorry you had to see some of this bullshit. For whatever reason I tend to have a far more negative output when I post here, and very poor impulse control.

There will be times when I become a certified spiceboy. I get a little too latina ghetto fabulous and end up saying or doing something that people ultimately end up misinterpreting in some of the worst ways possible.

Who's fault is that?

This guy ^

Anyway, here's a quick sketch for old time's sake.

Been reading some Gurney, puts me into the mood of getting off my lazy ass and doing something worthwhile.

[attachment=49920]
The ammount of high quality butts in this post is adequate make sure to make more and you shall be the greatest artist EVER TO EXIST
(05-16-2014, 12:14 AM)Greatdictator Wrote: [ -> ]The ammount of high quality butts in this post is adequate make sure to make more and you shall be the greatest artist EVER TO EXIST

Brace yourself, mortal.

[attachment=49921]
Pages: 1 2