Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Yoooooooooo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Papu

I thought I should finally make an account here and start posting stuff, because I'm starting to take this art stuff very seriously.

So, a quick introduction. I'm 19 years old and live in Finland, Helsinki. I've always liked drawing, but it wasn't until I turned 18 that I started taking it more seriously. After I realized this is definitely the thing I want to do, I bought myself a Wacom Intuos4 and started experimenting with digital stuff. Now the first year for me was all about exploring and getting to know this world I'm about to enter. I discovered a lot of great artists and learned a lot about myself, drawing and stuff in general. I also improved a lot, but not as much as I could have. I don't think I wasted time or anything though, because a lot of the stuff I discovered during that first year of exploration has helped me go through some hard times. During that first year, I set up my mind to be ready for the failures and victories that were going to happen in the next several years.

So once a year had passed, I registered to conceptart.org and made a sketchbook. Since then I have been practising pretty hard and I have learned a LOT. At the start I didn't update the sketchbook as often as I should have, but now I update much more regurarly.

Anyway, it feels great to finally start posting stuff in here and I'm very eager to see what lies ahead on this wonderful journey of mine.

Cheers, Papu

MrKanti

Welcome Papu, look forward to seeing your growth.