Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: chocolate and cookies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Damn good SB man, like the client work a few post's back looks like Bastion's artwork.
Can't really crit anything, to hungry for cookies now to be able to anyway XD.
Anyway awesome work keep it coming man
insert lineart (upload)

art for a oneday gamejam
[Image: artgk.jpg]
screenshot of the game
[Image: gamescreenshot.jpg]
conceptart for a small game from a friend, minecraft style (originality ftw)
[Image: paint1b.jpg]
[Image: p1100115a.jpg]
[Image: p1100114s.jpg]
[Image: p1100113b.jpg]
[Image: p1100112.jpg]
[Image: p1100111l.jpg]
[Image: p1100110rp.jpg]
[Image: p1100109q.jpg]
[Image: p1100108o.jpg]
[Image: p1100107x.jpg]
[Image: p1100106n.jpg]
[Image: p1100105.jpg]
[Image: p1100104u.jpg]
[Image: p1100103z.jpg]
[Image: p1100102oo.jpg]
[Image: p1100116zy.jpg]
[Image: blayqt.jpg]
Love the game art !
[Image: char008.jpg]
[Image: char009.jpg]
[Image: anatomy011.jpg]

natori

You look like in need of critiques =D

Starting with the back muscles man, he needs a bit more pink and watch out for the yellow on the shoulder muscles, it's getting to be a bit brighter than the ref. Harden up on the edges around the the contour of the figure and pull the waist's contour down. What i mean by that is that the waist right now looks like it's fanning out to the edges of the shorts rather than the short edges wrap around the contour of the waist. Overall, your lighting is spot on and the anatomy is great.

The lineart guy is good, the grey under drawing is distracting imo. The dwarf could use another hour if you wanted to give this piece a chance in your portfolio. The characters you do seem to have a rough edge or a tough guy feel to be more specific which leads to some interesting stories. The composition is a bit awkward with the sun right near his head and although the feet are faded into the darker values, you could give them some structure, right now it looks like his legs stop at the shins because of the light colored bandages on them.

Does this help? ^^;; Just ask me where to clarify if I was confusing.
havent posted for a while
here is a car
wont post much sketchbook stuff anymore (like real sketchboo,, pencil and paper) since i sketch more now (filled half a sketchbook in 10 days) and i rather sketch than post all my doodles and drawings
but uploading my digital drawings is pretty fast so ill try to keep this up
also next month 3d school starts so i guess i ll do less 2d then
but i ll see what happens (actually i am hoping it will motivate me to do eve nmore art, atm i'm thrilled with excitement)
[Image: iyk7.jpg]
[Image: 3k51.jpg]
[Image: 2mvx.jpg]
[Image: wvw2.jpg]
[Image: 9ya6.jpg]
[Image: w4zv.jpg]

[Image: itqo.jpg]
[Image: 3kx3.jpg]
[Image: h8oi.jpg]
[Image: y7rs.jpg]
[Image: ulpd.jpg]
30min