Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. My name is Tami and I am joining these forums to get better at art. I'm always liked drawing, but I've never put in a lot of effort into getting better so the past few years I don't think I've really improved much. I'm going to change that! I think part of the reason I've never actively participated in a forum such as this is because it felt that I would be exposing myself and my art, and that type of vulnerability is a bit out of my comfort zone. However, you cannot achieve growth without constantly moving past your comfort zone! Knowing this, I'm going to really push myself in drawing and participate in the forums so I can learn. I know I am nowhere near pro level, but with time and practice I know I can get better than what I am currently. Thanks for reading.
Hey Tami,
I'm glad you changed your mind and decided to turn another page in your life and started working hard. This forum will help you out a lot with that and I'm sure you will meet a lot of people who will be willing to help you out or become your art study partners. Just don't forget to have a lot of fun while studying and never be afraid to show your work : )
Welcome to Crimson Daggers.
Thanks for the welcome, Toxicpanda.